How I Fill my back subject exam fee with my current examination fee STEPS FOR ONLINE FEE PAYMENT THROUGH SBI INTERNET BANKING/ATM आप कैसे अपनी COLLAGE की फीस भरे ? और Back fees कैसे भरे ?


STEPS FOR ONLINE FEE PAYMENT THROUGH SBI INTERNET BANKING/ATM
आप कैसे अपनी COLLAGE  की फीस भरे ? और Back  fees कैसे भरे ?

Step 1. Type onlinesbi.com in google.Then you see many result of that search 

     
 
Step 2.You see a box which contain many things like that:-



Step 3.Click on the sbi collect and click on the classic version then enter

Step 4.Click on the I have read and accepted the terms and conditions stated above. (Click Check Box to proceed for payment. and then click on proceed)
 
Step 5. Complete the blank option and fill the name of your state and educational institute
 
Step 6.Select the name of institute of your collage like PUSA INSTITUTE
   

Step 7.Complete the following details according to you institute like bte roll no- in the box:-
 

 Step 8.How to fill back fees
In this examination Pusa Institute of Technology 
200 examination fee and 100 rupees as per back paper 
For example:-
I have back in math and my other subject is clear so my examination fee =300 rupees 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HYUNDAI MOTORS TIE-UP WITH PUSA INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY

Pusa Institute of Technology